SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are looking for a smart, dedicated, and experienced Senior Software Engineer to join Codenotary and work on our enterprise software products. As a Senior Software Engineer, you would mainly develop our solutions’ backend and also engage in prototyping using your fullstack skills.
Codenotary is the leading company for software supply chain protection and risk and performance management. With Codenotary Trustcenter, we bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. Our Opvizor solution provides risk and performance monitoring for VMware VSphere & Multi-Cloud, with immediate results and simple yet powerful analytics, used by hundreds of customers worldwide. Our solutions can be used on-premise or in the cloud, are always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of our solutions is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or EE
- Good English skills (spoken/written)
- 7+ years of professional experience in developing
- Expert level programming skills in Python and/or Go (3+ years daily coding experience)
- Experience in rapid prototyping
- Experience with SQL database (preferable PostgreSQL) and SQL language
- Experience in designing a database schema, knowledge about migration
- Knowledge of REST and grpc/Protocol buffers
- Experience with OpenAPI/swagger
- Proficiency in Docker and Docker-compose
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Great team skills
Still got questions?