Remote (US or Europe), Full-time
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager/Business Analyst to support our development team and help building our ambitious product roadmap. As a Product Manager, you will engage in market research and competitive analysis to come up with new features and drive the product planning. You will own the team backlog, and make sure that all items are well defined and prioritized, and create and manage the planning documents (MRD, PRD, ERD). You will be working closely with our Leadership team to help determine our development priorities, roadmap and oversee the timelines.A proactive problem-solver and visionary, you will shape the long-term product vision.
Codenotary is the leading company for software supply chain security. We bring trust and integrity into the software life cycle by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases. Opvizor is our enterprise solution for VMware vSphere & Multi-Cloud immutable performance and risk monitoring, log analysis, and license compliance, used by hundreds of customers worldwide. Trustcenter enables any organization to secure all stages of a CI/CD pipeline, attesting every step in your pipeline in a tamper-proof and immutable service.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- 4+ years experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager, Scrum Master or Project Manager in a software company working with
enterprise systems, preferably with system solutions (e.g. virtualization)
- Adequate technical education (e.g. college, university)
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Ideally technical background
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Strong command of agile Project Management methodologies such as
- Ability to lead a team and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Experience working with distributed international teams
- Structured working approach and general-purpose problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
Still got questions?