For our office in Bellaire, Houston, TX, we are looking for a diligent, detail-oriented, multi-lingual office manager with impeccable manners and excellent organization skills. The role includes answering the phone, handling mail, welcoming office visitors, managing suppliers, scheduling and setting up meetings, and handling small purchases and orders.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
You will be part of a very international and ambitious team and have thepossibility to grow with the company.
- Perfect English language written and spoken
- German, French, Russian and/or Italian very high proficiency written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 7+ years of experience working managing an office with 10-20 employees
- A structured working approach and general-purpose problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Communication and customer service skills
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor
Still got questions?