Bellaire, Houston, Full-time
For our office in Bellaire, Houston, TX, we are looking for a diligent, detail-oriented, multi-lingual office manager with impeccable manners and excellent organization skills. The role includes answering the phone, handling mail, welcoming office visitors, managing suppliers, scheduling and setting up meetings, and handling small purchases and orders.
Codenotary is the leading company for software supply chain security. We bring trust and integrity into the software life cycle by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
You will be part of a very international and ambitious team and have the possibility to grow with the company.
- Perfect English language written and spoken
- German, French, Russian and/or Italian very high proficiency written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 7+ years of experience working as a Office Manager in an office with 10-20 employees
- A structured working approach and general-purpose problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Communication and customer service skills
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor
Still got questions?