Global Defense and Technology Corporation
A global aerospace, arms, defense, information security, and technology corporation with worldwide interests is using the Codenotary’s Trustcenter platform to enable an end-to-end secure software supply chain and spot unwanted or unsafe components the moment they appear in their vast, international network.
With over 20,000 developers on 3 continents, and military customers within the western world, it’s imperative for this technology leader to have total confidence in the security of their solution.
Within the reality of two major wars, the number of supply chain attacks, especially on defense-sensitive targets has exploded. Many thousands of daily attacks are being registered, and now more than ever it’s imperative to work in a zero-trust environment.
End-to-end protection of the software supply chain is especially important to this client for the following reasons:
Trustcenter Success Story
- Security: Ensuring the integrity and authenticity of software throughout its supply chain helps prevent unauthorized access, tampering, or insertion of malicious code. It reduces the risk of software vulnerabilities and protects against potential cyber attacks.
- Department of defense auditors need access to tamperproof logs and ledgers about all work performed on all software development artifacts
- Compliance: Ministerial and government frameworks require this customer to demonstrate secure software development practices. End-to-end protection of the software supply chain helps organizations meet these compliance requirements and avoid legal and financial consequences.
- Quality assurance: The software supply chain protected by Codenotary’s Trustcenter ensures that software is thoroughly tested, verified, and validated at each stage of its development and distribution. This helps identify and fix any defects or vulnerabilities early on, resulting in higher quality software.
- Intellectual property protection: Protecting the software supply chain helps safeguard intellectual property rights and prevents unauthorized use, distribution, or modification of proprietary software.