If you know Linux inside out, and if you are a Go wizard, then we need to talk. We are looking for smart, dedicated and If you know Linux inside out, and if you are a software development expert, then we need to talk. We are looking for smart, dedicated and experienced Back-End engineers to join Codenotary. You will become part of our experienced team developing modular command line applications, microservices and immudb for our offerings using the latest technologies. On a daily basis you will work with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCloud and others.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Trustcenter® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or EE
- 7+ years of professional experience in developing software products
- Expert level programming skills in one or more of the following languages: Go, Java, Python
- Experience in working with databases or key-value Stores (e. g. Reddis, MongoDB, Dgraph)
- Experience developing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Experience in writing infrastructure systems
- Experience in developing microservices
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux and container solutions
- Excellence knowledge of cloud orchestration systems and solutions
- Great team skills
Please note that the technical skills will be tested in 30 minutes of coding tasks with shared screen.
Still got questions?