We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who thrives on experimentation with all the latest in technology, is curious about how things work, and loves connecting pieces creatively to solve complex problems. The Prototype Engineer will research, explore, and experiment with fundamentals of languages and technology stacks, software and platforms and establish prototypes that showcase the technologies being tested and help turning ideas into reality in record time. You will also create applications that use our immutable technologies to demonstrate use cases and to guide our open-source community.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Trustcenter® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- 7+ years of experience in the software development field
- Comfortable at a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficiency of agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Able to effectively communicate both technically and non-technically with internal team members and external stakeholders
- Experience in the latest frontend & backend technologies (Go, Node.js, Python, Java etc.)
- Experience in full stack rapid prototyping
- Enjoys working with an open-source community
- Able to create and document high-quality and easy to read code
- Ability to continuously learn new programming languages and technologies
- Enjoys to frequently and independently dig into new topics and use cases
Still got questions?