If you know Linux inside out, and if you are a Go wizard, then we need to talk. We are looking for smart, dedicated and If you If you know Linux inside out, and if you are a software development expert, then we need to talk. We are looking for smart, dedicated and experienced Software Engineers to join Codenotary. You will become part of our experienced team developing modular command line applications using the latest technologies. On a daily basis you will work with Docker, Kubernetes, and others.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- improve capabilities of our CLI tools for creating and tracking artifacts, with special focus on Kubernetes, vulnerability scanning and runtime detection
- modularize CLI tool architecture so it is plugin based and selected features can be easily enabled/disabled, or even developed by third parties (open source)
- improve APIs and a way how CLI tools communicate with backend
- performance and stability improvement. CLI tools are used in CI pipelines and they need to be reliable and fast.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or EE
- 10+ years of professional experience in developing software products
- Expert level programming skills in one or more of the following languages: Go, C, C++, Java, Python
- At least one year of experience developing in Go
- Experience in working with databases or key-value Stores (e. g. Redis, MongoDB, Dgraph)
- Experience developing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux and Kubernetes
- Experience developing CLI tools
- Great team skills
Please note that the technical skills will be tested in 30 minutes of coding tasks with shared screen.
Still got questions?