Remote (US or Europe), Full-time
We are looking for a smart, dedicated, and experienced Sales Engineer to join Codenotary. You will act as the technical representative leading the direct interaction with the customer’s personnel and project teams by rolling out best practices and designing and developing innovative solutions to customer needs to deliver exceptional customer experiences and build long-standing customer relationships. The position includes working closely with the Codenotary Sales team and the Software Engineering teams.
Codenotary is the leading company for software supply chain security. We bring trust and integrity into the software life cycle by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Good communication skills
- An adequate technical education (e.g. college, university)
- At least 10 years’ experience as a Professional Services Consultant, Sales Engineer, Customer Success Engineer, or customer-facing System Administrator
- Good programming or scripting skills (Golang, PowerShell, Python)
- Experience in system integration and API driven architectures
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux, cloud, and container solutions
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, supporting DevOps, CI/CD Pipeline efforts, as well as infrastructure design and development
- Experience in a hightech startup or fast-paced environment
- Interest in DevSecOps and software supply chain security
- Great team skills
- A strong can-do attitude and ability to autonomously get things done
- A strong customer orientation and commitment to customer success
- Creativity, curiosity, passion for problem solving
Still got questions?