QA WORKING STUDENT
We are looking for a smart and motivated working student to join Codenotary part-time (20h/week). You will support Codenotary in finding real world use cases around our applications and testing their usability manually and with the help of AI.
Codenotary is the leading company for software supply chain security. We bring trust and integrity into the software life cycle by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
We are a young software startup with a very smart, diverse, and international team across the globe. Join us on our journey to bring trust and integrity to the digital world!
- Good communication skills
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Student at a university, Fachhochschule or college for computer science, information technology, or similar (2nd+ year)
- First experience in testing software applications
- Good Python skills
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- Great team skills
- A strong can-do attitude and ability to autonomously get things done
- Interest in use cases of software applications around DevOps, DevSecOps, and Ops
- Interest in leveraging AI
- Creativity, curiosity, passion for problem solving
Still got questions?