SENIOR FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (PYTHON)
Remote (US or Europe), Full-time
We are looking for a smart, dedicated,and experienced Python Developer to join Codenotary and work on our tamperproof performance and risk monitoring and log analysis solution Opvizor used by hundreds of customers worldwide. As a Python Developer you would mainly develop our solution’s backend and also engage in some prototyping using your fullstack skills.
Codenotary is the leading company for software supply chain security. We bring trust and integrity into the software life cycle by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or EE
- Good English skills (spoken/written)
- 7+ years of professional experience in developing
- Expert level programming skills in Python (3+ years daily coding experience)
- Ideally also first experience with Go
- Experience in fullstack development
- Experience in rapid prototyping
- Experience with time series (graphite, influxdb, prometheus)
- Experience with Grafana
- Ideally experience with VMware vSphere API Python
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Great team skill
Still got questions?