We are looking for a dedicated and highly technical Product Manager who is continuously adapting and excited to work on innovative, cutting-edgeproducts.
The Product Manager will work closely with engineers, designers, marketers, and senior management to create strategic roadmaps and guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
CodeNotary is the leading company for trusted CI/CD. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our software solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable database.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 6+ years of experience in complex system software development environments
- Experience developing/launching products/technologiesin the DevOps field
- A product-minded, revenue-focused technology executive with a proven track record of managingreliable products that deliver real value to enterprise customers
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps
- Able to effectively communicate both technically and non-technically with internal team members and external stakeholders
- Comfortable at a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with agile practices
- Excellentunderstanding of the DevOps process
- Interest in DevSecOps, Immutability and Zero-Trust solutions