We’re looking for an experienced and highly customer-oriented Presales Engineer able to leverage both technical capabilities and business acumen to showcase the value our product delivers. The Presales Engineer will represent the company as the product technical expert in sales interactions, deliver product demos and presentations to educate potential customers on product features and benefits, and support the development of winning proposals.
CodeNotary is the leading company for trusted CI/CD. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our software solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable database.
- 5+ years experience in presales, solution specialist, or equivalent customer facing role in innovative enterprise SaaS environments, ideally in the DevOps, DevSecOps, or cybersecurity field
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Technical strength to take ownership and lead interactions with customers, gathering requirements and supporting a consultative sales approach
- Ability to learn new skills and capabilities
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of software vendor licensing rules and terms
- Proven track record of successful customer engagement on enterprise and C-level
- Experience in complex sales cycles
- Successful in a startup environment