If you are an experienced Test Engineer / Linux Administrator / Site Reliability Engineer with expertise on benchmarking and performance testing, then we should talk. We are looking for a Performance Test Engineer to develop test automation strategies, create test scripts, execute them, analyze reports, and derive performance tuning recommendations.
CodeNotary is the leading company for trusted CI/CD and DevOps. We bring trust and integrity into the software life cycle by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable database.
We use the following environments and systems: Go, Python, Vue.js, Node.js, Linux, K/V and SQL DBs and low-level operating system technologies, as well as complex cloud infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- At least 7 years of experience as a Test Engineer, Linux system administrator, and/or Site Reliability Engineer.
- Significant experience in performance testing and benchmarking
- Experience in creating and executing test automation strategies
- Excellent knowledge of Linux
- Familiarity with process control and logging
- Experience with DevOps and automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregations tools (i.e. Grafana, ELK, Graylog)
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Extensive experience with Python, BASH PowerShell, and Node.js
- Ability to work in an agile, energetic startup environment
- Good team player and communication skills