We are looking to add an Open-Source Community Manager to our team to drive adoption of our Open-Source immutable database immudb and build community and awareness through public channels of influence including community meetups and other events. Equally important are an active and thriving education and information campaign by means of written articles and blogs, frequent contributions to Open-Source projects, and synthesizing product feedback from the community.
CodeNotary is the leading company for trusted CI/CD. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our software solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable database.
- 5+ years experience as a community manager, developer advocate, evangelist, or similar role for software/open source products
- Familiarity with Open-Source technologies, and a passion to topics like cryptography, immutability, and data security
- Strong presence in technical communities spanning GitHub, Medium, DZone, Stack Overflow, Reddit, LinkedIn, etc.
- Mastery of GitHub usage
- Strong understanding of software design & development
- Solid coding skills in either Python, Node.js and/or Go
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to attract and persuade others through an outgoing and clear communication style
- Interest in forging a team and building connections to achieve objectives
- Willingness and ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders from Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing
- Experience writing documentation or producing content to synthesize and simplify technical concepts for technical audiences
- Autonomous working approach, focus on own goals instead of a detailed plan
- A proven track record of ongoing contributions to one or more successful open source projects