We are looking for a Marketing Specialist for our team to drive adoption of our Open-Source immutable database immudb and our product Codenotary Cloud®. You will build community and awareness through developing and executing effective digital marketing strategies by creating articles, blogs, and videos across different mediums, managing email campaigns, social media content and channel management as well as analyzing and leveraging data to optimize the growth strategy.
CodeNotary is the leading company for trusted CI/CD. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our software solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable database.
- Experienced marketer with 5+ years spent creating and implementing growth and marketing strategies based on data-driven insights
- Excellent understanding of today’s developers’ mindset
- Excellent grasp of the modern DevOps toolchain
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience with enterprise systems software marketing
- Excellent communication, editing, and copywriting skills
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Willingness and ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders from Product Management, Sales, and Engineering
- Clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- Deep knowledge of referral marketing and ability to create viral growth
- Experience in building and optimizing landing pages, conversion rate optimization, and A/B-testing
- Demonstrated capability to independently create engaging copy, imagery, and video content for targeted audiences and to support stated goals
- A keen understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices of different social platforms including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook
- Creative and curious out-of-the-box thinker
- Passion for working with Open-Source software products