Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Frontend Developer to build and maintain the user interface and always improve usability and customer experience. If you feel addressed, you have the opportunity to help bringing back trust and integrity to the digital world!
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Adequate technical education (e.g. college, university)
- 4−5 years of professional experience in developing and operating software solutions
- Excellent user empathy
- Experience with Vuetify
- Experience with Nuxtjs
- Experience accessing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Experience with Software Version Control and Continuous Integration (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Travis)
- Experience with Markdown, GitHub Actions, VuePress, and Linux
- Structured working approach and general-purpose problem-solving skills
- Interest in blockchain technologies (e.g. Ethereum, Parity) and smart contract development (Solidity)
Still got questions?