We are looking for both a highly technical and effective people manager with both project management and architectural skills to lead our agile engineering teams.
The Engineering Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship to a highly motivated team of distributed engineers working across a variety of systems, locations, and cultures. You will be responsible for delivering solutions successfully on-time and on-budget, adhering to high-quality development principles, and facilitating growth and improvement within the team. Alongside our top management, you will develop and implement CodeNotary’s product strategy, translate it into architectural decisions and make sure to achieve goals by aligning engineering practices on business objectives.
CodeNotary is the leading company for trusted CI/CD. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable database.
- Excellence – Ensure what we do, we do amazingly.
- Intellectual Honesty – Be sincere towards yourself and the team.
- Speed – Be proactive and get things done in a flash.
- Support top management on product strategy
- Translate strategy in architectural decisions
- Guarantee highest level of product delivery and competitiveness
- Maintain and expand the existing engineering teams
- Detailed daily management of engineering teams
- Accountable for defining, planning, prioritizing, orchestrating, monitoring, and delivering strategic initiatives
- Assign and oversee tasks and rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- 10+ years of experience in the software development field
- 4+ years of experience building and managing a distributed and diverse team of 15-30 software engineers
- A product-minded, revenue-focused technology executive with a proven track record of leading development on reliable products that deliver real value to enterprise customers
- Comfortable at a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to effectively communicate both technically and non-technically with internal team members and external stakeholders
- Programming/software development background (Go, C, or C++)
- Excellent understanding of Operating Systems and the DevOps process
- Experience in complex system software development environments
- Strong architectural skills
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Command of agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Interest in DevSecOps, Immutability and Zero-Trust solutions