Our enterprise trust and integrity solutions company needs an experienced Inside Sales Expert to join the team. This position involves generating demand and new leads, reaching out to customers, issuing quotes, and guiding customers through the purchasing process. The Inside Sales Expert will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, international, team-oriented startup environment. Our technology is novel, therefore we need experienced salespeople who can introduce customers to a new solution and find use cases within the enterprise customer’s environment. This role reports directly to our CTO and Head of Sales and has the opportunity to grow with the company.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the software life cycle by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- A strong can-do attitude and ability to autonomously get things done
- A strong customer orientation and commitment to customer success
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas with a sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable, and well organized
- Creativity, curiosity, passion for problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- An adequate education (e.g. college, university)
- 3+ years proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Working knowledge of software sales cycles and processes
- Interest in DevSecOps and cybersecurity
- Technological background is a plus
Still got questions?