Our enterprise trust and integrity solutions company is looking for a high-energy, hard-working, dynamic
enterprise sales executive to take over responsibility for the enterprise sales strategy with North-Eastern seaboard financial customers, owning the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration. This includes identifying and nurturing leads to generate and close opportunities and establish Champions and Advocates over the phone, through web-conference, and onsite meetings. As a member of the US team, you have a unique opportunity to make an immediate impact, and influence many aspects of the business.
CodeNotary is the leading company for trusted CI/CD. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of CodeNotary Immutable Ledger® is open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable database.
- 10+ years of relevant on-quota B2B software sales experience, at least 5 years of which being
- enterprise customers
- An established and trusted relationship with many NYC-area financial enterprise customers
- A successful history of navigating complex org charts and selling at the “C”-level
- Proven track record of hunting, winning, and expanding business with target accounts,
- closing large deals, and over-achieving quota
- Experience working with prospects and customers remotely and on-site
- Self-motivated initiative with deep understanding of generating pipeline through
- outbound/inbound activity, and utilizing CRM software to aide in engagement
- A track record of accurately forecasting sales results
- The ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced environment, experience working in an
- early-stage startup is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach
- Organized, self-directed, and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a remote setup
- Exceptional professional presence and business acumen
- Prior experience with databases, security software, SaaS offerings
- Interest and enthusiasm about DevSecOps is a plus
Still got questions?