We are looking for a diligent and detail-oriented Accounts Payable Clerk who will be responsible for many of the administrative and clerical functions related to Accounts Payable. This includes invoice management, authorization of payments, credit card reconciliation, and ensuring vendors are paid within terms.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Trustcenter® is open source immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
What you bring
- University degree in accounting or business administration
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a professional office environment
- Perfect English written/spoken
- Basic data entry skills
- Good Word and Excel skills
- A structured and detail-oriented working approach and general-purpose problem-solving skills
- Must be very detailed oriented, with high level of accuracy and excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work well in high paced environment and work well under pressure
- Must be a team player and possess strong work ethic, integrity, confidentiality, and initiative in getting things done
Still got questions?